- Conduct research on the relevant issues and public policies of Hong Kong
- Working with and providing support to scholars and experts from various sectors in carrying out the research, including data collection and organization, writing and editing tasks as assigned
- Liaising with stakeholders and corresponding bodies in research-related activities
- Bachelor degree or above in Social Sciences (majoring in Politics & Public Administration, Sociology, Social Administration, Social Psychology or Economics) or related disciplines
- Working experience in research centers or institutes, consultancies, the media sector or the HKSAR government
- Experience in data collection and data organization; knowledge in qualitative or quantitative data analysis software is an advantage
- High standard of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good skills in communication, writing, analysis, organization and team work
- Self-motivated and capable of delivering quality work within tight schedule
- A strong awareness of and interest in public policy issues, as well as a passion to work for the benefits of the Hong Kong society
We offer competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, in addition to other benefits. We put great emphasis on developing staff potential and providing growth opportunities for good performance.
Applicants should send full resume with current and expected salary by email to email@example.com, or by post to the Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Policy Research Institute, Unit 1409-1413, 14/F, Manhattan Center, 8 Kwai Cheung Road, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.