- Conduct research in the areas of land use planning, urban development, housing, and infrastructure development of Hong Kong under the supervision of our Research Fellows.
- Collaborate and provide support to experts and leaders from various sectors in carrying out research.
- Compile research literature, edit and write papers and reports for publication.
- Organize and participate in seminars, sharing sessions and other advocacy activities relevant to the research.
- Degree holder in urban planning or related fields.
- Minimum of two years’ research and/or working experience in relevant areas, with previous work in the HKSAR Government as an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Passionate to work for the benefits of the Hong Kong society.
- Strong in communication, writing, analysis and organizing.
- Self-motivated, responsible and capable of delivering quality work within tight schedule
- Manage and update the Institute's website and social media platforms
- Handle video editing and assist in production
- Contribute new ideas to the creative team as a member
- Assist in organizing events, including forums, conferences and media conferences
- Prepare communication collaterals including newsletters, event brochures, social media contents, presentation materials and so on
- Assist in ad hoc assignments and projects
- Must be familiar with social media tools (e.g., Instagram, Facebook), format and style
- Diploma or above in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Language or other related disciplines
- At least 1 years’ relevant working experience
- Experience with lighting and shooting on DSLRs
- Proficient in video editing software, e.g., AE, Premiere, Audition, Photoshop / Illustrator
- Creative, independent, detail-minded and open to new ideas
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Self-motivated team player and able to work multi-tasks independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
Applicants should send full resume with current and expected salary, by email to email@example.com , or by post, to the Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Policy Research Institute, Unit 1409-1413, 14/F, Manhattan Centre, 8 Kwai Cheung Road, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong.